zondag 24 augustus 2014

Wings for eagle head hiking staff

I got some more time to work on the details of my eagle head hiking staff (building an eagle-head hiking staff). This past few weeks, my wife has kindly been bringing me assorted feathers to create ''wings''  for the eagle head . In fact, she has been bringing me so much feathers, I could easily build my own bird! Thanks, Chris!



But i only needed a few. I choose the magpie tail-feathers, with their beautiful iridescent glow, and a couple of pheasant feathers. A piece of gutted black 550 paracord and some skull beads complete this natural feather tassel for my stick.




The tassel mounts to a leather strip between the head and the staff. 

Hope you like the result, I do!



You shall not pass!



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten